The first thing in your wish list when you are about to renovate your house is to have a remodeled kitchen. There are so many ways in which you can remodel your kitchen each depending on your style and the amount of space you have for the remodel. This article will give you some ideas and designs for remodeled kitchens.
- Open concept with a twist – Almost everyone today wants an open concept kitchen with the kitchen area seaming effortlessly with the living or dining area. However, sometimes structural problems can make this impossible. You can still make your kitchen space feel more open by having open shelves. So take off those doors to your cabinets just have open shelves to keep your stuff. You can go crazy with the design; have the shelves all in a line or in any haphazard way.
- Appliance and hardware upgrade – By just investing in a newer set of appliances can take your kitchen from drab to fantastic in an instant. Opting for more energy efficient appliances also means you will be working towards conserving the environment. You can also update your hardware to get a remodeled kitchen.
- Paint it – Adding a fresh color to your kitchen walls and cabinets can instantly give your kitchen a new look. Use subtle tones likes white and grey with a dash of bright red or yellow to accentuate one area of the kitchen.
- Light and bright – Add stylish light fixtures in your kitchen to make the ceilings stand out and be the talking point of any conversation. Huge chandeliers or drum-shaped light fixtures give a modern look to any remodeled kitchen.
- Don’t forget the sink – You will be amazed to see the varieties of kitchen sinks available in the market today. Apron front sinks are very popular now as they go well with most countertops and even look stylish and modern.
- Organize your pantry and storage – Nothing will give you greater pleasure while cooking than if your pantry is neatly organized into shelves and you can find all you need in an instant. This is a must have if you are thinking of remodeling your kitchen.
- Change the flooring – Install a new flooring in your kitchen to get a new look. You could opt for hardwood floor or just stick to plain and simple laminate flooring.
- Green it up – Add a few plants in your kitchen to add a bit of green. You could have herbs such as mint, parsley, oregano that you can also use in your recipes.
Whether you incorporate all or a few of these ideas, it is sure to give your remodeled kitchen a new and fresh look.