Hacker is a German luxury kitchen design company that is fast emerging as one of the top kitchen designing companies in the 21st century with its luxurious and innovative designs. They have worldwide dealership and work on the philosophy of providing their clients with sleek, ultramodern kitchens that meet exceptionally high standards of quality, comfort, functionality and design.
Hacker kitchens offers it customer a wide variety of kitchen design to choose from with their designs ranging from the traditional to the modern. Quality is not compromised here at all, which is one of the main reasons why it has gained so much popularity and has been able to infiltrate the world market.
All the different kitchen designed offered by Hacker kitchens have the options of digitizing and filling the kitchen with as many technologies as the customers like. Some of the hi-tech features include:
- Clever corner units
- Progressive door hinges
- Soft close drawers
- Extendable tables
Hacker Kitchens has years of experience in making sure that your kitchen space is used to perfection and that no corner goes waste. They provide their clients with the best kitchen design ergonomically that even uses up the otherwise tough corners.
Anyone can make a kitchen look good by using good quality wood, glossy appliances and attractive colors. But people don’t build a kitchen to just look at it. They need it to be functional as well. And this is what Hacker Kitchens promises. Its innovative design allows you to use the kitchen space without any difficulty.
Everything is so organized and you can reach any corner of your corner without having to overly stretch any of your muscles. A Hacker Kitchen can never look messy. Everything is designed to perfection. This practicality is what makes Hacker Kitchen designs so popular.
Following are a few milestones in the history of Hacker Kitchens:
- Hermann Hacker opened a kitchen carpentry workshop in 1898.
- In 1972, they scaled up to a proper manufacturing facility.
- Almost a 100 years later since Hacker opened his workshop, Hacker had a total of 100 employees in 1998.
- Systemat Kitchen was introduced in the year 1998.
- The Handleless kitchen design was launched in 2003.
- In the year 2005, Hacker became Germany’s largest luxury kitchen designer and manufacturer.
- The award winning NOVA kitchen design was launched in the year 2010.
- Today, Hermann Hacker’s great grandson runs the company and is ready to lead it into the 21st
Hacker Kitchens – 3