Bath filler taps
Bath filler taps are most essential components in modern day bathrooms. Modern bathrooms usually contain a bath tub with fixtures for filling water. These bath filler taps have evolved in their functioning, styles and designs. Nowadays, bath filler tap includes beautiful designs and styles which accentuates your bathroom. Bathing in a bath tub with good quality bath filler taps can be the last thing you would want after a long tiring day. Usually the bath filler taps are functioned to mix hot and cold water to give you the best bathing experience. The mixing of the water can be adjusted with the levers provided on them for controlling the temperature.
Different types of Bath fillers
There are many different types of bath fillers available today depending upon their style and design. You can always choose from the wide variety of options available with them.
– Deck mounted bath fillers: These types of bath fillers are mounted like a deck on the bath tub. They contain two taps with hot and cold water with knobs. These knobs can be opened up to allow the increase or decrease in temperature of water. These are the oldest and the most traditional types of bath fillers.
– Wall mounted bath fillers: These fillers are the modernized versions of the deck mounted bath fillers. As the name suggests they are wall mounted and consists of two knobs for hot and cold water.
– Floor standing Bath fillers: These type of bath fillers have been recently popularized. They contain the taps which stand on the floor on a centrally placed bath tub.
– Thermostatic bath filler and mixer taps: These type of bath filler taps contain a thermostatic bar which controls the temperature of water, to provide more comfort and safety to the user.
– Overflow Bath fillers: These modern day bath fillers are designed to have multipurpose functioning. Bath filling and to control overflowing of water from the tub. They come in various styles and designs and are the best solutions for keeping your floor clean and dry.
Bath fillers have revolutionized the bathing experience in many households. They are much more than taps today. The wide ranges of designs, materials and advantages make them a necessity rather than a requirement. You can choose from the wide variety and styles of bath fillers depending on your style and preferences.